Get the approximate value of your vehicle online.
Book a free inspection
Our free inspecton will determine exactly how much your vehicle is worth.
Based on the inspection you will receive an obligation-free offer to sell your vehicle. All payments are done via EFT and our inspection partner will deal with your bank if you still have finance on your car.
Our inspection centre will deal with all the paperwork to de-register your vehicle from your name.
Get a free Valuation online
Frequently Asked Questions
- Enter your vehicle data into our free online car valuation tool on WeBuyYourCar.co.za.
- You will receive a free, no-obligation market value estimate for your car via email.
- After receiving the email with the estimate, arrange an appointment for the inspection and assessment of your car with one of our partners in your area through our website or via phone.
- Let your car be inspected free of charge, quickly and professionally through one of our parters in your are.
- You will receive a fair offer for the immediate purchase of your car from our partner.
- Should you decide to sell your car to our partner, they will pay you the agreed purchase price.
- Bring your vehicle keys, the car registration documents, service book and finance documents (if financed) to the inspection appointment.
- Remove all your personal belongings from the car prior to the appointment.
Our database contains all major brands and vehicle models available in South Africa that have been produced after 2004. Should your vehicle be not in our database, please contact us here
and one of our helpful representatives will be in contact with you.
No, you do not pay fees selling your car to one of our partners.
Our website uses the latest security technology. All personal data is transmitted using the highest security standards.